Secaris® is a lubricating nasal gel used for the temporary relief of dry and crusty noses.
- Moisturizes dry, crusty and stuffy nose.
Long-lasting lubricating effect.
This water-based formula is compatible with oxygen therapy.
#1 SELLING NASAL LUBRICANT IN CANADA*
*Nielsen Market Track Report
- Mixture of Polyethylene Glycol 15% and Propylene Glycol 20% in a gel adjusted to pH 5.5
- Purified water, Carbopol 934-P, Carboxel X-395-F, sodium hydroxide, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, benzalkonium chloride.
- Apply a small amount of gel into each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
Recommended Storage Conditions:
- Store between 15°C and 30°C. Protect from freezing.
- For nasal use only.
- This site is for the use of Canadian residents only.
- This website does not provide medical advice. It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911. For any personal medical advice, please consult your health care professional.
- Secaris® is a registered trademark of Pharmascience Inc.
PENDOPHARM, Division of Pharmascience Inc. Montreal, QC, Canada H4P 2T4 1-888-550-6060.